Returns and complaints
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract stating no reason by filing the relevant declaration in writing. This right is effective for 14 days. This deadline is strict and counts from the date when the Product was received by the Buyer. In order to withdraw from the contract the Buyer needs to send a relevant declaration to HYGGENS address before the deadline.
- The returned Product will be accepted provided it is returned complete and with no signs of use nor damage.
- The returned Product needs to be sent to HYGGENS address.
- The returned Product must be accompanied by a written statement of withdrawal from the contract and the account number to which the Store has to return the payment.
- Upon receipt of the returned Product together with a statement of withdrawal from the contract, the Store will check it thoroughly.
- If the Product has signs of use such as stains, animal fur then the refund will not be possible. On customers request we can send the product back at customers cost.
- If the Product has no signs of use, the Buyer will be reimbursed within 5 working days to the specified bank account.
- HYGGENS Products have warranty across all EU countries.
- In case the Product received by the Buyer does not match the Order, the Buyer should send it back to HYGGENS at HYGGENS's expense, including a letter stating the differences versus the Order and expectations on how the complaint should be handled by the Seller.
- The Buyer loses the right of complaint if he does not inform HYGGENS about this fact within 2 months since the date it was noticed.
- The letter of complaint should be sent to HYGGENS before this deadline.
- Complaints will be handled immediately, not later than 14 days since their receipt by the Store.
- Should the data given in the letter of complaint be insufficient to process the complaint, HYGGENS will contact the Buyer to complete the missing information. The time to process the complaint will be calculated starting from the date of reception of the missing information from the Buyer.
- If the complaint is accepted by HYGGENS, Products will be exchanged to new, full value ones.
- In the event that a full value replacement is impossible, HYGGENS will reimburse the Buyer for the equivalent price or, having the consent of the Buyer, will offer a different Product available at the Store instead.
- If the Buyer will not want and exchange the he has the right to withdraw from the purchase within 14 days from date of deliver to the Buyer. In such case the refund will be made deducted by cost of picking up the order from the customer (if it was at HYGGENS cost).
- If the complaint is accepted, HYGGENS will reimburse the Buyer for the shipment of the Products to the Store.
- Replacement Products are shipped to the Buyer at the expense of HYGGENS.
- Complaints obtained by HYGGENS after 2 years since the Order delivery, will not be accepted.
- If the product will turn out to be as described in the offer and according to order then the complaint will not be considered. On customers request the item will be sent back at Buyers cost 15,50EUR/14GBP/20USD.